CLOGSAG negotiates conditions of service, institutes welfare packages, promotes service standards and productivity as well as protects its members against unfair labour practices. This is done with dedicated and professional staff and through collaboration with stakeholders in a transparent and lawful manner for the attainment of industrial harmony, peace and stability.
The Civil and Local Government Staff Association, Ghana (CLOGSAG) (CLOGSAG) exists to promote and protect the economic and social interests of its members relating to their employment and non-employment.
- To secure better conditions of service for Civil and Local Government Staff;
- To provide and maintain welfare services for the benefit of members;
- To promote and sustain unity among members of the Association;
- To promote discipline, efficiency and productivity in the Civil and Local Government Services;
- To develop the capacity of the executives, staff and members of the Association;
- To project the image of CLOGSAG and the Civil and Local Government Services;
- To collaborate and promote solidarity with other labour organisations with similar aims and objectives;
- To promote industrial peace and harmony.
Dr. Evans Agbeme Dzikum
Mrs. Rhodalline Mensah-Amoako
Dr. Isaac Bampoe Addo
P.O Box M336
Ministries, Accra - Ghana